Tire Protection Plan in Ontario
We have an optional tire protection coverage available with the purchase of select tires. The cost of the plan for tires 18 inches or less or non-runflat tires is $35.00 for a set of 4 or $8.75 a tire. The cost of the plan for tires 19 inches or larger or for runflat tires is $59.80 for a set of 4 or $14.95 a tire.
The coverage applies to the original purchaser of authorized tires sold by Active Green+Ross and fitted to a vehicle of non-repairable road hazards incurred during the course of normal driving (i.e. puncture repairs only). See additional information.
Click here for a printable version of our Tire Protection Plan (TPP+).
Click here for a printable version of our Tire Protection Plan (TPP19+).
Tire Protection Plan + with TIRE REPAIR COVERAGE (TPP+)
Tire Protection Plan + with TIRE REPAIR COVERAGE
This plan covers tires up to 18”- excluding run-flat tires
This coverage applies to the original purchaser of authorized tires sold by Active Green+Ross and installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased. This protection covers tires sold by Active Green+Ross and fitted to a vehicle for non-repairable road hazards incurred during the course of normal driving (i.e. puncture repairs only). This coverage covers the cost of tire repairs as a result of a road hazard throughout the duration of the tire life as noted below
Duration: The purchased tire will be covered for 5 years from the date of purchase or until the tire is worn to the level of 4/32 of an inch, or the manufacturers’ kilometer tread wear warranty, whichever occurs first.
Making a claim: If a tire sold by Active Green+Ross suffers road hazard damage and is deemed unrepairable by Active Green+Ross, the customer will be credited for the unused wear on the tire. The Credit will be calculated by multiplying the original selling price of the tire, by the percentage of tread depth remaining – (above 4/32 of an inch). Valve stems, rim cleaning, tire balancing and any additional labour and taxes are not covered by this warranty. The original purchase invoice, unserviceable tire and the vehicle that the affected tire belongs to must be presented to Active Green+Ross at the time of the claim. The Customer does NOT need to return to the selling dealer and can have the repair/replacement performed at any Active Green + Ross location.
Conditions and Exclusions: This coverage is not transferable.
This protection does NOT cover the following:
- Tire service charges such as balancing, PRO fee, valve stems, nitrogen fill and installation charges.
- Tires other than the affected tire. Example, an All-Wheel Drive vehicle that may require replacement of all 4 tires, the remaining 3 tires would not qualify for TPP coverage if they have not suffered a road hazard.
- Original Equipment tires
- Ozone or weather checking.
- Passenger car tires installed on a light truck.
- Commercial or heavy load applications (unless proper fitment on commercial light truck applications.
- Tires damaged by collision or abrasion.
- Fire, chemical corrosion, tire alteration, vandalism or theft.
- Racing, improper inflation, overloading, misapplication or high speed spinning.
- Neglect, misuse, chain damage, or correctable mechanical condition of the vehicle (i.e. alignment).
- Tires that have been damaged as a result of a mechanical defect on the vehicle.
- Uneven tire tread wear, feathering, belt shifting, bulges, or any manufacturing defects
- Tires damaged as a result of TPMS failure
- Tires not installed on the original vehicle for which they were purchased.
- Tires with D.O.T. numbers removed from the sidewall.
- Tires marked used or blemished.
- Appropriate and applicable taxes.
- Cosmetic or appearance damage.
- Wheel rim leaks.
- Tire repairs from leaking valve stems or valve cores
- Discontinued Tires at time of original purchase
- Cash and Carry/Wholesale Tires
- Service performed at non Active Green+Ross facilities including towing and roadside service calls.
To the extent permitted by law, liability for any indirect, general, special, incidental punitive or consequential damages, loss of
time or loss of vehicle use or inconvenience, cost of towing, personal injury or death. (The remedies set out in this warranty
are exhaustive and the total liability of Active Green+Ross with respect to your new Active Green+Ross exclusive or other
name brand tires shall not exceed the purchase price of the tire upon which such liability is based).
This protection plan is not a warranty, or guarantee, nor a representation that Active Green+Ross manufacturers the brand name tires sold by Active Green+Ross or the manufacturers of the brand name tires sold by Active Green+Ross are impervious to road hazard damages.